Agents, the DSA has uploaded a new build of Damsel that addresses the following:
- Projectile logic updated to be more robust.
- Projectile and Hazard hit effects updated to include impact velocity.
- Camera hitbox size doubled.
- Black Widow logic rewritten based on gameplay observation.
- Enemies no longer attack while player is in a ‘Knockdown’ state.
- Enemy rocket speed reduced.
- Executive plasma ball speed reduced.
- Executive aiming accuracy made fuzzy.
- Episode two arcade mode added.
- Weekly challenge arcade mode added.
- Arcade leaderboards now visible on arcade menu screen.
- Checkpoints and Checkpoint enemy placement improved.
- Projectiles now destroy themselves when not on screen.
- Enemies will refuse to fire when not on screen.
- Projectile ranges removed, all shots including Damsels will travel until leaving the screen.
- When in range of a black widow at her death will now remove all extra life earned.
- Options panel now more responsive to controller input. Still not perfect though.
- Update color of some ladders to make them more visible.
- Main menu layout modification.
- Fix bug where lasers don’t harm player.
- Fix bug where uvshot trails are visible before firing.
- Fix direction of rain on The Rooftops.
- Remove some particle systems that were causing performance issues.
- Fix bug causing enemies to become unresponsive during melee attacks.
- Address bug causing black screen when a checkpoint is destroyed during ‘upload’.
- Attacks are sometimes effective from below platforms.
- No tutorial for dealing with the Beam Mort in mission ‘Server Room’ (If it shoots you, you have to kill it before getting your shots back)
- UI does not update correctly when shot by a Beam Mort.
- ‘Arcade’ button is highlighted by default on main menu, should be ‘Campaign’.
- Campaign does not yet show story cutscenes.
- Minigame UI graphics are incomplete.
- Current mission objective does not display on UI.
All Department of Sanguinarian Affairs communications are strictly confidential. If you believe there has been a breach of protocol, please advice your department head immediately.