Agents, the DSA has uploaded a new build of Damsel that addresses the following:
- Modify speed skull combo timers to give a little more time.
- Added modal tutorials for some mechanics.
- Removed metaskulls from the game, now just collect as many skulls in a single combo!
- UI rearrangement to place combo meter closer to score.
- Dashing through enemies now spawns more collectable skulls, get that score even higher.
- Temporarily reduce the number of projectiles fired by the tier two executive.
- Update UI for some minigames, not final.
- Simplify post mission UI.
- Change graphics on mission failed UI.
- Update mission selection screen to remove references to metaskulls.
- Remove requirement to start episode two missions, but play episode one for practice first.
- Add scoring for skull combos (50,000 points per skull in max combo earned)
- Fix bug where bones and rockets are hard to shoot.
- Fix bug where damsel will cause damage upon contact with any element in the game.
- Fix bug where indicator light on security cameras don’t flash on player detect.
- Fix bug where enemies do not play animations at the edges of the screen.
- Fix bug where checkpoints destroyed after mission fail causes a black screen.
- Fix bug where shooting through floors is possible (again)
- Fix behind the scenes bug with pause system causing items to fall out of sync.
- Fix bug where Damsel could clip a platform during a dash (mostly)
- No tutorial for dealing with the Beam Mort in mission ‘Server Room’ (If it shoots you, you have to kill it before getting your shots back)
- UI does not update correctly when shot by a Beam Mort.
- ‘Arcade’ button is highlighted by default on main menu, should be ‘Campaign’.
- Campaign does not yet show story cutscenes.
- Minigame UI graphics are incomplete.
- May still be able to clip platforms during dash, but greatly reduced.
- The hostage rescue canvas sometimes draws wrong. Just mash that button while we work on a fix.
All Department of Sanguinarian Affairs communications are strictly confidential. If you believe there has been a breach of protocol, please advice your department head immediately.